cool status and quotes for status for whatsapp

Today i'm commercial enterprise initial article on my Cool Whatsapp status web log.I will add thousands of Whatsapp status to my web log.I will write the Whatsapp status myself to my create status website additional distinctive and sensible trying then others sites.So these days i'm getting to share Cool status for whatsapp .These Nice Cool status square {measure} written by me and my Team members.I am positive that your Friends can like these Cool status assortment in Hindi & English.You can checkout the Whatsapp status below.If you face any issues in repetition these Whatsapp Statuses then report America, we'll solve your issues as before long as attainable.

Cool status and quotes for whatsapp 


Keep calm and enjoy life.

Totally available!! Please disturb me!

Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.

Teachers Only Teach The Rules.. But Winners, Winners Make The Rules.

My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = perfect day.

Life is journey. I am traveler.

Life must go on. :-)

Never too busy to be happy. :-)

People with status don't need status.

Never give people permission to disrespect you.

life is simple if we are simple.

Dreams are just the brain's Screen-savers.

Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.

A smile suits every kind of clothes.

Always trying to cool my self.

Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.

I'm pretty sure the whole 'ladies first' thing was created by a guy just to check out @ss.

They say: Don't drink and drive. Well, yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a bad@ss.

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.

DRINK TRIPLE, SEE DOUBLE AND ACT SINGLE.

More cool status for whatsapp 



If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

The only way to do great work is to love what you do.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

You're already a successful personal. The things we take for granted someone else is praying for.

Dreams is not what you see in sleep, Is the thing which doesn't let you sleep.

I will win, not immediately but definitely.

Had a really great 'Night Out' last night, according to my police report.

The road to success is always under construction.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

Nice status for whatsapp 



I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk.

Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile.. Smile please!

When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!

Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you.

Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone.

Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night.

Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful.

Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine.

I don't care what people think or say about me!

I am learn from My Mistake!Without Mistake We Can't Learn Best.

There are two type of people winner and Losser,Winner always Working Hard,Losser Always try to shortcut for win.

Your whatsapp status say's online.. If your online then, why aren't you msg me!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

awesome quotes and status for whatsapp

Movie and drama dialogues status

unique whatsapp status in english